Friday, March 09, 2007

Kids

When Jacob wants to say something he always starts with "Mom..." or "Dad...". It gets real old real fast. Yesterday Sandy said he was following her out to the van saying "Mom... Mom... Mom...". She finally said "Yes Jacob, what IS it?". He said, "Mom... just wait. I have to think of something to say to you." Crazy kid.
This morning he got into trouble. He was told by Sandy that he has to get ready for school before he can play. He said, "I'll do what I want. You do what you want." Ugh. Sandy put him on the stairs for a time-out. Next thing you know he off playing again. Sandy said time-out & no TV today. Next thing you know he's got the TV turned on again. Oh boy. So I sat him down to have a talk with him. I told him that Mom & Dad are the boss and he needs to do what we say. He said, "I know that". I told him that I was disappointed that he disobeyed. "I know that". Over and over he says that. Oh boy. I think we've got a power struggle brewing. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home