Thursday, May 08, 2008

Oatmeal - A Tale of Tragedy & Windfall

RE: Quaker Simple Harvest Multigrain Maple Brown Sugar with Pecans

Michael:
It's great to know you are in love with Quaker Simple Harvest Multigrain Maple Brown Sugar with Pecans. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about the trouble you had separating the packets resulting in what felt like the loss of a dear friend.

Your comments will be shared with our product development team so they may be considered in reviewing packaging in the future. Please enjoy the full value replacement coupon being mailed to you which will arrive in about a week.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Michael. We appreciate your business and loyalty.

Kimberley
Quaker Consumer Response

=============================================
Dear Quaker Folks,
I am hopelessly in love with your oatmeal, Simple Harvest - Maple Brown Sugar with Pecans. That stuff is just fantastic. I would like to offer a suggestion for improving the packaging though. The individual packets should not be joined. This morning while trying to separate two packets, one of them tore open and I ended up with delicious oatmeal falling on the kitchen floor. Sigh. I felt like I had lost a dear friend. Luckily I still had the other packet to console me.
-Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home