Sunday, August 10, 2008

Travel

OK, so I'm not much of a traveler. But I'm off to Raleigh, NC this evening to meet with a client of ours on Monday. My nerves are jumping. Not sure what it is, I guess I'm just a small town dork. Going to an unfamiliar place to meet unfamiliar people makes me squirm. I'm sure everything will go well though. I'm confident that I can solve their problems. It's just a matter of getting there and settling in.

So here's a funny story to lighten my spirits. Sandy was at Cub a week or so ago buying groceries. A young girl was ringing up items for the lady ahead of Sandy. Finally she finished that lady's order and got to Sandy. Sandy had inserted one of those plastic separator sticks between her items and the items of the lady in front of her. The young girl pick up the stick and studied it, turning it over and over. She looked at Sandy and asked "Do you know how much this thing is?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home